Friday, June 26, 2015

How the signs apologize


Aries: *Scoff* Yeah I (guess) I'm sorry...
 

Taurus: Lol oops
 

Gemini: Oh man I am so deeply offended that I even thought about hurting someone like you that is SUCH A MASSIVE PISS BABY CALM DOWN
 

Cancer: Literally repeats "I'm sorry" for thirteen years straight
 

Leo: What the fuck I don't have anything to apologize for???
 

Virgo: Ugh I'm so sorry i just want so badly to convey to you that i apologize
 

Libra: I am sorry, but I want you to know I was still right.
 

Scorpio: I am shit and you need to wipe me from your ass to be free of me.
 

Sagittarius: Oh shit I did that? Sorry mate
 

Capricorn: *Doesn't apologize for anything ever*
 

Aquarius: They never do anything wrong to be honest
 

Pisces: I AM SO SO SO SO SOOOO SO SO SORRY ARE YOU HURT HOW CAN I CARE FOR YOU I AM THE DIRT UNDER YOUR SHOE I AM SO SORRY

No comments: