Thursday, July 30, 2009

Lucky to be able to post this.

Wasting. Wondering.Dazed.
Waiting the last few days for my wonderful, overtaxed, unappreciated car to be repaired.
Getting it-finally tomorrow!
Here's the amazing part- Driving home from Cooper Union on Tuesday night after teaching and having fun working on an "exquisite corpse" while watching Pablo and Alannah ( upstate NY(er) and loves BURCHFIELD!) photograph students artwork while listening to JETHRO TULL!!!
Only a few miles from my home my car suddenly gave up. Going through an intersection the engine literally died-stopped running completely.
The mechanics ALL said it was a miracle that the engine did not die while driving at highway speeds. I'm still not able to contemplate the full extent of that horror.
They all said I was lucky to be alive.
Laugh if you must but I am VERY clear that the NUMINA of my Camry saved me.
Seriously

No comments: