Friday, June 12, 2009

Who does one "speak" too on a blog?
Oneself?
How pathetic is that?!
Pathetic, true.
None- is out there.
Ever.
Never.
So...
I'll need to keep in mind as my "none"
an image of
a friend
of

depth and caring
who challenged me to
shake off the
intimacy
the seductive nature
of the safety
of talking too
and

through
and
sometimes even with
an individual.

Of seducing one or two or some and got me to go on the web.
To do some real plowing.
I'll blame her.
I'm pathetic.

Welcome to the"roundup" of my veritable romance with thoughts.
Nothing
in the act of sharing
is not
seductive. Yes?


So...
None of this will be
unique or
original or
insightful.
May
be
brilliant.
Will
see.

Here now.

I care most about the visual arts; It's centrality to all that goes on around us.
To the every way knowing
of the day
to the creation
of God.
To the choosing of shoes or
the buying of a President.

It seems obvious and "right and full" that in the wake of life,
of sex,
of murder,
of "doing"
came the need to mark and record.
To show.
To pass on.

To be human

the calculated arrangement of pigment,
of light
is all we can smirk-less-ly claim as our own.
Imagine no images.
Do you see?


Soon, next.

No comments: